1. Do intelligent people really live longer?
2. Is it true that people who have suffered more hardships in life are more compassionate?
3. Which of these people are unlikely to believe they are kinder, more trustworthy and honest than the average citizen?
A) Plumbers B) Doctors C) Prisoners in jail D) Skydivers E) None of those
4. How true is the statement ‘The English language has a word for anything we want to say’?
5. Do the subjects people choose to study really tell you anything about their personalities?
6. In job interviews, is it true that the first impressions count the most?
7. Is it true that mimicking another person’s words and gestures helps to build rapport?