Training for your sector
Contact us now
New Zealand: 0800 86 87 24 (0800 TO TRAIN)
From outside New Zealand: + 64 3 365 3164
Send us a message email@example.com
We can come to you. In-house training is core business for us and Skillset trainers travel all over New Zealand - and beyond.
What they're telling us...
'100% top quality workshop.
'Terrific. Entertaining. Memorable.'
'Inspirational. So simple and effective.'
'Fabulous feedback from the group.'
[Workshop leader] 'Brilliant.'
'The best course of any kind I have attended'
'This has been the most confronting and most rewarding course I have ever done'
[Workshop leader] 'Amazing.'
[Workshop leader] 'Superb'
'Excellent. Stretched me without threatening me. Involved and stretched us all.'
'Great learning experience - informative and fun.'
[Workshop leader] 'Outstanding - supportive, challenging, motivating'
'Fantastic and challenging. Great to have individual needs addressed.'
'Focused clear. Highly useful.'
'Practical, useful, non-threatening and yet no escape from participation - well done!'
More about our clients
Surprise your colleagues with the answers. The real value is in the explanations.
You'll be joining thousands of our regular readers from around the world. (Go on. You know you want to.)
More fun stuff questions?
Here's the archive
'The world's funniest joke'
Believe it or not, it's useful, so it's work. (No, really, it is.)
We make people more effective at work
We are leading trainers in the so-called soft skills. (We don't think there's anything soft about them)
Our focus is in-house training designed for our clients.
Almost all our clients are large organisations - throughout New Zealand and overseas.
Training Topics? A few examples...
- More productive meetings - a few simple ideas and some practice with a skilled trainer could make all the difference. What really makes meetings productive? See our pick of useful ideas to discuss with your colleagues.
- Presentation skills – For speaking up at meetings to presentations at conferences
- Problem solving and decision making It's all about saving time and producing better decisions.
See our pick of useful ideas to streamline the process.
- Business writing – More clarity in less time
The psychology of professional development
- Engaging staff – How to get your teams fully committed
See our pick of useful ideas about engagement for your team leaders.
- Resilience – It’s for challenges at work and at home.
- Emotional intelligence – The special skills of top achievers
Looking for something else?
For readers of Local Government Magazine
Sign up for The Skillset Brief
Tips, advice and insights from our specialists.
It's not a newsletter. There's no news and it's not about us - just ideas you can use.
We usually send them out every couple of months.
Contact us and we'll send the next edition by email. (You can unsubscribe at any time.)