Let's focus on the special challenges of leading people who work from home, during the pandemic.
What makes Skillset's approach different?
- Real training, not passive listening. It'll be a webinar, not the usual face-to-face workshop, but there'll still be discussion and activities.
- Vital information - our pick of what really makes a difference
- Evidence-based – not just pop psychology
- Simple, practical, proven strategies
- Includes the experience of a company that has used the same methods for many years. (It's been normal for our team to work from home regularly. We are all highly-engaged and our staff turnover is extraordinarily low.)
- We’ll make it fun.
What can we cover in your training?
(It’s your workshop, so we’ll design it to meet your needs.)
A few suggestions:
- what’s different about leading virtual teams?
- understanding the team member's perspective. What do they need from us?
- deciding who is and isn't suitable for working from home (practical and personalty issues)
- the three ‘universal motivators’. They cost nothing and work in all cultures. (Every leader should know them.)
- six leadership styles and when you need to use them
- how to develop a healthy growth mindset to encourage motivation, resilience and a postive attitude to challenges
- vital questions to ask when you 'check in' with each member of the team
- how to help your team set goals and achieve them
- how to keep the energy going when people are feeling isolated or stressed.