1. Is it really true that courtesy is contagious?
2. Do people who dodge questions but remain calm in media interviews usually get away with it?
3. Is it true that learners do best when using their preferred learning style?
4. A six year-old reverses letters and numbers. What does that suggest? A) Dyslexia B) Dyspepsia C) Neither
5. What harm could you do by suggesting a colleague is talented or intelligent?
6. Parents and teachers promote self-control as a virtue, but is there a downside to self-control?