1. True or false:'Most people only use about 10 per cent of their brain'?
2. Do handshakes really reveal our personality?
3. True or false: 'You can't teach an old dog new tricks'?
4. True or false: 'Generally, bullies have low self-esteem'?
5. Do bacteria in the average human weigh 0.2 grams, 2 grams or 2 kilograms?
6. You want to build a rapport with someone you have just met. Should you offer a cup of coffee or a sandwich?
7. Is it true that dogs resemble their owners?
8. Does an average five year-old know 5,000 words?