1. Who would be more likely to remember a face? A) a man B) a woman C) neither – there’s no difference between the sexes.
2. You are asked to select some pictures for the walls at work. Which of these choices should improve productivity? A) Air New Zealand jets B) stags roaring C) baby monkeys
3. Is it true that people leave bosses not jobs?
4. You want to sell your bike on Trade Me. Which ‘buy now’ price is most likely to give you a quick sale? A) $655 B) $699 C) $720
5. How much time does the average New Zealand employee waste at work? A) 5 per cent B) 15 per cent C) 25 per cent
6. What do most employers believe motivates staff? A) interesting work B) being appreciated C) money D) a secure job
7. What do most employees say motivates them? A) interesting work B) being appreciated C) money D) a secure job